Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Thank God for Good Health!

Thank God for good health! I have been sick since I went to bed Saturday night. My husband should have been a nurse. His love for me and his children are obvious. Thank you Roger for taking such good care of me!

Yes! You are seeing TWO waffle makers! The children and I had purchased one as a Christmas gift for Roger. A week later Roger and the children went Christmas shopping for me. On the way to the store he tried to convince the children how much I would like to have a waffle maker for Christmas. That didn't go over well with the kids and they talked him out of it...............so they thought. Evidently after work Christmas Eve, Roger made a mad dash to Sams Club to pick me (him) up one more gift. Thus, we ended up with TWO waffle makers.

When it was all said and done, Roger decided to give the one waffle maker to my sister Dawn. And by the way, He's the one who's crazy about waffles!

No comments: