Friday, January 16, 2009

A night out with an old friend

I really enjoyed my evening. I met an old high school friend for dinner and we reminisced of the "old days". She seemed to be able to give me the update on several of those we went to school with.
When I think of the old days, however , there is a lot to be ashamed of. I've never been one to live in the past and even if I had, my past has been erased!
July 14, 1994 I knelt down beside my bed and asked Jesus to forgive me of my sins. Yes, very simple, but anyone who knew me well would tell you, I have haven't been the same since.
I am so thankful the Lord came to me when He did. I told my friend, "Tell everyone I'm happily married and am a Christian!"
Here is my CHRISTIAN FAMILY!
Matt, Rachael, Roger, Nate, and Sarah (little Rachael)

1 comment:

Mills Family said...

Isn't it awesome how God can change us! I'm with you Rachel! Not the person I used to be, and many would not understand, but God has been Good, and for that, I will live my life serving Him! You have a beautiful family!