Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Three Men...


We've had a full month of serious makeover! Not on us but on two homes in Wilmot! I have such a wonderful husband not to mention father to our children. He has trained his sons well. They were changing locks, light fixtures on the walls, running saws, and doing plumbing by themselves. My boys just amazed me this past month. They may not be able to reach the highest levels on the the latest video game but I know they are being prepared for real life. Cutting the apron strings is such a difficult thing to do. I have realized there are THREE MEN in my home and I am the mother of TWO of them. Learning to let go- Rachael

3 comments:

ATHEIST TRAVELLER said...

Your blog looks great,i simply dislike religious indoctrination of minors,great pics,i simply hate you invisible super father in heaven

Pastor Roger and wife Rachael said...

Dear Atheist Traveler,
I am sorry I haven't seen your comment until now. (not sure how I missed it) but I do want to reply. I am sure you would agree that whatever you choose to believe and teach your children, is some form of "indoctrination". To me it is sad that we have seen several generations nurse off the breast of relativism and evolution. We have been taught from infancy that we are an accident, therefore we have no purpose. We are also taught that when we die...it is the end of us. Conclusion: we are just an accident, therefore no real purpose, and with no real purpose we are heading nowhere. We wonder why suicide rate is up? This to me, is "indoctrination".
Whatever you choose to believe it boils down to FAITH. And in my opinion you have GREAT FAITH. Assuming you believe in Evolution let's look at this Religion. (I call it a religion and NOT science because for something to be scientific it must be observable, repeatable, and testable) When you peel back to the very beginning of "time" you have to admit that something has always existed. They teach us that through a series of accidents/miracles life began to form. However, they must admit that matter had always existed. Wow! What faith!
I (Christians) simply believe that God has always existed. He is the One who gave all LIFE. I'm sure you know another scientific law which states, life can only come from life. So, when you peel back all the layers you (evolutionists) are holding to their faith in matter. I am (Christians) holding to an Eternal God.
I thank you for expressing your concern and if you would like to further our discussions you can feel free to e-mail me at rachaelmccreery@yahoo.com
Thanks for visiting my blog!

Sara said...

Well said Rachael!
Love ya my Sister in Christ