Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Father's Day Dads

My Dad, Frank
My Dad, Jesse & Mom





I have three fathers. One in Florida, one in heaven, and my Heavenly Father who always stands with me.






This week has left me on an emotional roller coaster. One year ago tomorrow, my Father Jesse had made a surprise visit with my mother to Ohio. With the type of cancer dad had, I knew then it would probably be dad's last visit to Ohio. We made many beutiful memories. I miss you dad, Happy Father's Day, and I'll see you soon!






To my dad in Florida, Frank, my love for you is and always will be unconditional! I miss and love you dad! You taught me many things! Happy Father's Day! I hope to see you soon!






To my Heavenly Father, God, thank you for never giving up on me! And for the assurance that you never will. Thank you for your faithfulness to the ones I love and to me. I love you.

1 comment:

The Pastor of a Small Rural Church said...

Rachel, please email me so your email address will be in my address book. (read: so I don't lose it again). :-)I have some questions for you.

Your Friend,
Julie