Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Installing the Wood Burner

The Pastor and his children worked hard mixing and pouring a cement pad for our new outdoor wood burner. My husband (the Pastor) has went to great lengths to make our home more efficient.










He is also the most patient man I have ever known.
I love to watch from a distance as he instructs our children
and allows them to learn through experience.
He is a wonderful father and truly loves his family.
Sarah worked along side her daddy most of the time and towards the end of the project had to go inside and clean up. This picture is her after she already had done so and was wearing her p.j.'s.

1 comment:

Becky said...

I'm glad you left me a comment! I wasn't able to access your blog with the address I had written down. I enjoyed looking at your pictures! We love Valley World's of Fun, too!!