Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Women of Worth Retreat 2009

The ladies of the Church were to meet at my house at 2:30p.m. to head on out for the retreat.
Unfortunaltly some women are not as punctual as people such as myself.
This picture was taken approximatly 3:00p.m.


3:15p.m. still wating...
We decided to take to the road without them.
But no one would pick us up!








Watch out for this woman. She's kind of wild!













































We are sincerly praying for God's will on a possible trip to Papua New Guinea in 2011.
I do ask for your prayers on this matter.
Here are some of the other ladies who are praying for God's will on this issue.



































































I had such a great time getting to know some of my other sisters in the Lord!






















































































No comments: