Monday, August 18, 2008

Vacation Bible School 2008






























We had a pretty good number of children this year and we thank God. My biggest worry was not having enough children and so my prayer focus was for many children. God heard my prayer and chose to answer it, however, I forgot to pray for many helpers so God chose to give us just what we needed and not a soul more. Those who were there know what I'm talking about! We averaged in the high 50's low 60's. What was amazing about this V.B.S. is in most Bible School's your attendance begins to lower by Thursday and that was our biggest day! Praise the Lord! Thank you Jesus for carrying us through this week and keeping your hand on each one of us. Your ways are truly higher than ours. I love you.


1 comment:

Nikki said...

Glad to hear that VBS went so well this year. Sorry we weren't able to be there. Maybe next year the Lord will provide us with a way to be able to be there. Love and prayers to all, Nikki