Friday, May 30, 2008

A Small Church With A Big Heart!




Welcome to Calvary Chapel's

Blog Site!



The title pretty much sums us up!



"A small church with a big heart!"



God is so good!



Calvary Chapel is located at 843 Walnut St.


in Coshocton, Ohio.


Service Time
Sunday School...........................9:45 a.m.

Sunday Morning Worship.......11:00 a.m.

Women's Bible Study...............Every other Tuesday 3:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.

Bible Study............................... Every other Thursday 7:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.



Pastor, Roger W. McCreery can be reached
by phone at 740-291-8173



We are a BIBLE BELIEVING Church!




Here are some pictures of our Mother's Day Dinner 2007



The Pastor's Wife forgot her camera for 2008's



This years was just as great! Happy Mother's Day!

1 comment:

queenofthefarm said...

Ellen says--I agree totally that it is a small church with a BIG heart but I should warn the person who puts the pictures in that I don't get upset I just retaliate.{she smiles} Oh the anticiapation!!This afternoon is our Father's Day Pinic and I shall be there with my camera waiting and watching. Heh-Heh!!
But on a more serious note this is the church where I found my Jesus again and for that I am so thankful.I have found friends,a wonderful church family,and sisters in Christ!!!!! My personal opinion I'll take a small church over a big one any day. You can get to know everyone on a much more personal basis.
So my dear friend I'll be in touch. Love Ya!!!!